Thursday, March 12, 2015

Disney announces _Frozen_ sequel

Reportedly, Disney CEO Bob Iger dropped by director Jennifer Lee's house, and they had this conversation through the front door.
Jenny?
Do you want to make a sequel?
It would make a lot of dough
Now children watch it all for free
On DVD
It's like they never go
They once came out to the theater
And now they don't
And I know the reason why
Do you want to make a sequel
It doesn't have to be a sequel

(Go away, Bob)
Okay, bye....
Do you wanna make a sequel
Religious nuts will think its gay
I think our company needs revenue
Producer's talking to
Some hack for the screenplay....
We just need a little money
All these empty suits
Just watching the quarters tick by...
Please, I know you're in there
Shareholders asking what is next
They say "make profits" and I'm trying to
I want to hire you, just please direct
We only have each other
And the folks in SAG
What are we gonna do?
Do you wanna make a sequel?

No comments:

Post a Comment